In the episode, Mark Baratto and Cameron Shayne discuss current events happening in the world and how you can apply this way of thinking into positively impacting your life.
In this episode, Cameron is interviewed by Buck Grant on his informative show, “The Fight Focus Podcast.”
Cameron Shayne is the founder of Budokon, a Mixed Movement Art that includes martial arts, calisthenics, Mobility, and yoga. I trained with him over a month ago during a 5-day immersion for mobility work and got to know him quite well during that time. His team is coming off of a vital MMA win. Rafael Lovato Jr, a world champion black belt who cross trains with Cameron just won at Bellator in a pivotal fight for his career. I had the honor of sparing with him while I was out there, along with the like of UFC TUF Veteran Josh Burkman and Hall of Fame BJJ practitioner Xande Ribeiro. These and many other high-end fighters are gravitating towards Cameron and in this episode of the Fight Focus, we discuss why.
1. Fighter vs martial artist (the value of a black belt fighter.) character
2. Mastery through service. (Servant master, student teacher, (56 min.)
3. Born Fighting. How every sport is a fighting art, INCLUDING BASEBALL. (Athletic competence.)
4. Beliefs and Constructs. Why nothing is REAL. Why do we have a structure like styles and belief systems? (Black belt system measurable progression.) Movement Matrix Lineage Systems.
5. Why did you create Budokon? MMA-The progression of efficiency but the regression of character.
6. Customer-Privilege Student-service
7. In your exploration of human consciousness, what new paradigms if any have shifted your perspective on things?
8. Why should Yogis do martial arts? Survival and thrive with it.
9. Fuck Budokon? Sleeping with Students and The anonymous Yogi.
In this episode, Cameron Shayne & Mark Baratto discuss and define what it means to be a strong leader and how you may need to be disagreeable in the short term in order to make long-term change.
Have you ever wondered how professional athletes perform at such high levels? In this episode, Cameron Shayne & Mark Baratto reveals the secrets Cameron has learned from training these athletes, and how we can all apply them to our lives.
Do you want a happy life? How about one filled with worry or despair?
It’s obvious we all want the former, yet your interpretation of things can drastically change your life to the latter.
In this episode, Cameron Shayne & Mark Baratto discuss Tony Robbins, the #metoo movement, and how human beings listen to what they really want to hear.
How you listen to this episode can radically change your life.